And now what?

I've finished writing the posts about the Top 5 Spanish Cosmpolitan Cities and the Top 15 Cosmopolitan Cities around the world. It's taken me quite a lot of time and effort but once I've finished it, I can assure it's being worth it. Not only have I shared a lot of interesting information with you, but also I've learned a lot myself.

How's the blog going to work from now on? I've got several ideas on mind like writing about means of transport and accommodation when travelling, the disadvantages of travelling which aren't usually told, languages, some great pages when preparing a trip... Next week I'll be on a trip to France, so I'll use that time to think about it (you can write your opinions and suggestions on the comments) and when I'm back I'll start writing back (but not so often because I'm going to be quite busy with exams). Bye bye!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Most popular entries